Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where are you?

Where are you?
Don't you know that I am waiting to hear from you?
Don't you know that I all I look forward to in the hustle and bustle of the day is that time when the phone rings and your voice spills forth from the other end to caress me?
Don't you know that I have restructured my entire schedule to make time to conversate with you?
Don't you know I am so scared of myself now
I have checked all my sent messages...all to you
eighty percent of my calls...all to you
my naughtiest thoughts...all of you
My pseudo-diet plans...all for you
Call me
Tell me anything
I have become a walking cliche-d woman where I walk around and think of pink flowers and cotton candy
Of "his" and "hers" towels
That's what I am thinking about when my body is not pulsating at the mere thought of you
When I have to change my underwear as I have been drenched with the desire of you
Call me
Help my head calm down
Stop my mind from running riot
Give me something to hold on to
Where are you?
Where are you?
Don't you know?
That I love you?

8 comments:

Allied said...

He will call.. he knows

Anonymous said...

eeeyaaa! in d meantime, lo m'omi tutu, dear. lol

"pseudo-diet plans" - omo u funny gan o!

Queen of My Castle said...

Ahhhh, Ms. Catwalq, I am really feeling this one. Now it's my turn to ask...do you mind if I borrow this one?

Brilliantly Me said...

@ Queen: Get in line.

Uzo said...

Oh my....Fact or fiction?

N.I.M.M.O said...

Mo gbe!

Whoever it is, please call her now and 'conversate ' with Catwalq o!

Dont worry, he'll call. Very soon.

You sef! You can be funny sha.

Nimmo

laspapi said...

This left me thinking...

Brilliantly Me said...

hehehehehe