Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just Do It

So I have been going through some real difficult stuff in my life. Stuff that has caused me to question my relationship with God and my relationship with Him.
Somewhere in the midst of the chaos and confusion in my heart, I suddenly got the inspiration to just get off my arse and get the job done myself.
I have resolved that I will begin taking some steps. If I take one step and there is no more road, I will know that I have to back track and start in another direction- there are so many ways to get to Lagos Island besides the Third Mainland Bridge.
I have to stop waiting for someone to say "Hey Catwalq, there is the road." I wouldn't mind that, once I have started walking.
Wish me luck and look out. It's all about to happen.

Check out one of my odes to the designs that cater to my V Spot

8 comments:

Brilliantly Me said...

OOh first!!!

Lady, ki'lon she fun thanksgiving?

Uzo said...

Hmm...Insightful...

You are right though. You have to take the necessary steps yourself - cos you cant rely on other people for your destiny

Thirty + said...

Keep walking don't stop till you get there.

Atutupoyoyo said...

good luck boo. break a leg. not literally o!

Writefreak said...

I wish you all the best in your new resolve! We honestly can't keep waiting for things to move...we gotta move things

Allied said...

As much i am for taking the steps. Please don't take God out of it. Let him order ur steps and you will not have to backtrack and start all over again.

Anonymous said...

shei! Fat's d only way to do it o! God no go come down. sometimes putting d foot out clears the fog.

Unknown said...

Fire --> A must watch!!!


I agree with you o!!!

:)