Sunday, November 4, 2007

I made up my own meme...twenty random things I am thinking

1. I feel so good right now. He told me I am the sexiest woman he has ever met. That's going to be my mantra as I work out this week

2. I am cooking fried rice right now

3. I have alot of work to do. Mostly because I procrastinated

4. I have to go get my things out of the dryer. Can't have impatient strangers handle my lovelies

5. I wonder what is on tv tonight. I am going to end up on either Current TV or IFC anyways

6. I love my bed. I am ignoring it right now though cos after I update this blog. I have to get cracking on my work.

7. I think I need to loose some serious inches on my waist.

8. I love blogging. I am in love with my blogville characters...

9. I learnt how to use a flat iron this weekend.

10. I have to post some important packages tomorrow.

11. Dang! I just realised I am out of plantain and so what will I eat my fried rice with.

12. I have salad cream so aha!

13. I wonder what other bloggers are doing.

14. I am going to start working on a movie script. I am convinced I can make a much better movie than anyone currently out there on the Nigerian market.

15. Why did my mummy not call me today?

16. I hope my brother is alright. I miss him bugging me. I miss my daddy too but right now I really miss Omo Mummy

17. I have to think of things to make up the random twenty points. Why didn't I pick ten or fifteeen?

18. What is that smell? Jisoz!!! My rice

19. It's ok. I am paranoid

20. Like I said, I am feeling very sexy today...but I am going to eat some of this food even though it is 9.00 pm at night...

So, like most people who do memes, you have to tag some people. So I don't get beat up at the Blogville Townhall Meeting for missing out anyone, I thus invite you, the reader to tag yourself and feel free to use this as a post.
But you have to indicate that you are using it so I can come check yours out.
Have a wonderful week.

10 comments:

Bhookey said...

Interesting! I'm going to do mine hehehehehe

Atutupoyoyo said...

1. I tell u that all the time….sexy beast
2. Can I have some?
3.Procrastination is the enemy of progression
4. Quick…to the Laundromat
5. Absolutely nothing.
6. You are such a responsible blogger “after I update this blog” she says. An inspiration to the lazy (such as yours truly)
7. Leave that ya waist for me o. Loss of inches there may mean loss of inches further down.
8. Ditto. Aren’t they just scrumptious?
9. Good for you boo. Seriously….
10. Use a courier of renown and don’t go for the cheapest option. Remember to get some kind of insurance if they are valuable
11. I predict you will soon find an equally delectable side………
12. Aha! See
13. Taking my pet Tarantula and hamster out for a walk and typing this on my blackberry
14. You have a particular gift for dialogue and there is no doubt in my mind that you would excel at this. Fancy collaborating? You know where to find me
15. She was in Tej buying you some bras to send over
16. Omo mummy is getting older
17. Because you are an Ajayi. Me sef my hand don dey pain me and my Tarantula is getting hungry. It just ate the hamster.
18. It is just your imagination. Shaking no dey
19. You see! You should listen to me more often
20. ……sexy beast

TDVA said...

i'mnot so good at these memes...will try though. is that y everyone is avoiding commenting? uh oh, too late.

Anonymous said...

love memes, not coking.
inches are never a good thing... well, maybe sometimes *wink!
speaking of ur love for blog characters, aren't u due for another Catwalq academie installation??
ok, no pressure...

Anonymous said...

I'm at work at the moment, so this ought to be interesting:

1. I'm going to press and I hope the editor chooses the picture I have in mind for the DPS.

2.This ye-ye wrist is killing me!

3. I'm just looking over to the oga 'patapata' and realising just how much of a gossip he truly is!

4.Have to call a potential subject for a photoshoot since one of the editors hates another subject for the front cover.

5. Just realise I have to give the staff receptionist a pack of biscuits for sorting out my wrist.

6. Having this strange foreboding that they are going to play James Blunt on the radio.

7. Can't wait to open my bottle of Malta Guinness and explain to the oyinbos here that it's not beer!!

8. How the heck am I going to get through this paperwork??

9. How the hell am I going to train tonight!!

10. I can't think of anything else, save for the fact that I want to go back to India!!

diary of a G said...

hey catwalq!
tomorrow (November 9) is the birthday of a follow blogger
please won't you stop by to give your best wishes if you can

Nwanyi Ocha said...

Let me give it a try

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

Wow! you watch Current TV?...no wonder u r so brilliant!

Ms. Catwalq said...

Bhookey: ok, go ahead

AtutuP: you sef! how r u holding up? u think we might get an update soon?

@Teediva: i don't know why people avoid my other two blogs o...they are not aware of the amount of time it takes....Mssstsststsssthw! Like they say, who sent me message sef?

@Geisha: oya, u help out nah!!!!

@Akin: abi o jare

@D.O.G: i have dropped in oh

@Nwanyi Ocha: biko, knock yourself out

@Politriks: why, thank you!!!

Unknown said...

"Jisoz" Lol