Friday, September 7, 2007

Borrowed from Nyemoni

Accent: Yoruba Brit on Crack..

Booze: Don't drink

Chore I Hate: I am lazy, so everything

Dogs/Cats: Neither

Essential electronics: TV( that has its own DVD and VCR player), a sound system, a computer (if that constitutes an electronic gadget...+all its accessories

Favourite Perfume: Right now, Armani Code, Estee Lauder's Intuition and Moschino's I love love...also, just tried on a Burberry Classic. It was lovely

Gold/Silver: Silver.

Hometown: Lagos Island, Lagos State

Insomnia: Not possible

Job title: Very Soon; Architect/ Developer and Entrepreneur

Kids: Not on my list of things to have now

Living arrangements: Useless dorm but my room is sweet…

Most admired trait: People have complimented my go-to personality, the way I talk, and that I am easy to talk to

Number of sexual partners: Male or female?

Overnight hospital stays: Diarrhea. The doctor on call was so cute it was illegal and he did not mind my leaky butt

Phobia: Smells and Failure

Quote: "Every thought, word, or action either purifies you or pollutes you." Sri Harold Klemp, Spiritual Leader, Eckankar. So which is it going to be?

Religion: Eckankar

Siblings: 1 brother. Very annoying but he can have my left kidney anytime.

Time I usually awake: When I am late for class

Unusual talent: I’ve still not discovered it…

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Most caucasian inspired things...like squash.

Worst habit: Procrastination + Exageration = Disaster

X-rays: To get into secondary school and college. Many, as an out patient at Igbobi.

Yummy foods I make: Ogbono, itsekiri style. Efo riro. Okra. Yam Pottage

Zodiac sign: Libra!!! We rock

Play list: Tal, by Trapezoid.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoruba Brit on Crack -- hahahaha
dat's funny

Orientatednaijababe said...

Go Libra!!! really true, we do rock

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Girl...you are full of it! I like you anyday sha..it would be fun to pick your brain...lol...take care!

יש (Yosh) said...

I love YOUR yummy foods!

Anonymous said...

LOL. 'Did not mind my leaky butt'. You're insane! LOL

Ide

Anonymous said...

Yuck yuck yuckety yuck with some more yuck on top at leaky butt...LOL
What did you also mean by male or female? You kinky like that babes? *wink*
First time on your blog; would be back to explore like a crazed stalker...

Aramide said...

hehe urs is funny :o)

cool blog.......check out www.themilklady.com

lol the milklady always delivers ;o)

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

Me, I wan try dat your itsekiri style cooking o. It's da bomb diggity!

laspapi said...

you can't be as crazy as you write.

princesa said...

Your religion sounds interesting!
Eckankar...i know it has to do with light and sound...am i right?

Anonymous said...

Hey, please check out chapter one of my epic novel based on the ancient city of Timbuktu. I'd appreciate if you left a review comment as that can help me a lot in shaping the final product.

Ms. Catwalq said...

avio, I cannot access your blog