Sunday, November 30, 2008

Someone to watch: Saheed Balogun


Saheed Balogun is a Yoruba speaking Nigerian actor that I have been paying some close attention to for some time now.
I am watching one of his latest experimental projects "Modupe Temi" in which he stars with only one cast member in a character study on a marriage and its disintegration.
I must bow my head in shame and say that I have watched it on "Youtube".
The acting is a bit too much but I loved the opening credits...seems someone is making attempts to do something different.

3 comments:

The Activist said...

Haven't seeing this movie. Well, I seldom see home vidoes any more cos they can do better really

Anonymous said...

Iam coming back lady, I need to let of steam. Saheed is not bad at all

Nigeria Business Directory said...

Truly, Saheed Balogun is one of the best actors in the Nigeria Movie Industry. I have watched "Modupe Temi" too.