Monday, June 30, 2008

I need therapy


I am sending Waffarian my therapy bill for making me stumble upon this travesty that was Beyonce and Rihanna. I could not believe what I was seeing...

The storyline would have been fine on its own if it had been developed properly but the title alone destroyed any chance or possibility for a well executed piece. I had heard that it was bad, but somehow, I was either slowed by the Tylenol I had taken for a headache or had underestimated the reviews because there are no English words to quantify the disaster that it was.

Grade: H- ( I mean after F, there is G and then there is the grade for this film)

6 comments:

exschoolnerd said...

hhhahahahaha...some chics were watchng this movie and they said it was horrible..bt they laughed so much i just wnt to wtch it for the laffs....silly title...wat were u xpecting from the movie?

u hvnt seen beyonce the presidents daughter?...ciara is even in it..lol

Fluffycutething said...

But you should have known now LOL

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

the title alone is one that has worried me. i really cannot stand it.

and i dont think i would ever settle to watch it. maybe i will after being very curious.

but like u said, it is terrible and i already expected it to be so from the title of it

i was pained wen i saw omotola on the front cover.

chetablog said...

Don't be pained when you see Omotola on the cover.That is the extent she knows. These kids are unschooled when it comes to their artform.It is all about who drives the latest SUV.

miz-cynic said...

If i had Omotola's kinda clout and grace at least within nollywood, I would neva in a million years agree to star in a muvi called Beyonce and Rihanna(I can imagine the razz pple's pronounciation....(beyons and rina)

bumight said...

lol, I actually started watching the movie, but lost the interest life halfway through! I'm very disappointed in omotola, though u can argue that beyonce is her role model (ever seen her portfolio pics and album cover?) so that's why she jumped on it.