Monday, June 18, 2007

I THINK

i think I need a boyfriend.
Or just maybe a lover.
No, I think I need a boyfriend. I am fed up of these few and far between unsubstantiated dalliances. Ladies and gentlemen, I need to find my Sheik now!!!!
*sigh* This is what watching Oxygen and Lifetime does to you. Then when you add a full dosage of a string Bollywood hits where women effortlessly have hot men (who dance "questionably")pining and singing after them just because they wore a wet saree, you suddenly start wishing for your own bollywood story.
What story am I to tell?
Where is my stash of M & Bs?

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating


No wonder I am lonesome. My blog life even sucks men. I am not edgy enough. U know what things are about to change

12 comments:

diary of a G said...

am up for grabs?
holla
lawl

Ms. Catwalq said...

Diary, r u sure u are up to the task?

Dith said...

conji is in full efect.
dont worry gurl, uve got loads of partners in crime

Naija Vixen said...

lol...its summer,you def dont need a boyfy...you'll get d boyfy then a real cutie comes along...we dont want dat do we??? *wink*

Admin UD said...

Now, i'm confused. Which one is your MAIN BLOG?

Ms. Catwalq said...

@I'm a babe: which one is conji? is it curable?
@Naija Vixen: AMEN OOOOOOOO
@UD: i have three. don't have a main one cos i try to update them all around the same time

diary of a G said...

catwalq I know you are a vixen
and like I said else where before
The WORLD IS AT YOUR FEET
now
go
get
you
a
man
go
go
go
lawling
or
go vote for diary of a g
these is no harm in that

EDNUTEY said...

at first, I didn't know which blog to write on...3??
u dey try o
lol, I watch Oxygen & Lifetime too
I am actually addicted to Lifetime

thanks for stopping by my blog

Unknown said...

a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle

Naija Vixen said...

Lol @ kpakpando's comment....but oya update sha

...toyintomato said...

maybe you should check out bimbylads blog: http://bimbylads.blogspot.com/
for eligible bachelors, am sure you will find one, true. ..hold on, Donatus is mine oh, so dont even think about looking..

Femme said...

are u serios about not knowing what conji is?